<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mane Issues

I have had my new hair for almost two week now. Besides a slight hitch, it is been fairly smooth sailing.

I am actually quite pleased with it, even tho I have always been more prone to long hair. I finally have a fringe! I even managed to describe it to my hairdresser and she got it almost identical to the photo I saw. The back of my hair is a bit shorter than I wanted it to be, but I can live with it.

So far the responses have been extremely positive (No laughing guys) – from modern, “finally, you changed your style”, makes me look younger, sexier, more playful. The comments are amazing guys! Maybe shorter hair is better or not. I got pseudo-ly hit on two hours after my new hair cut. Unbelievable!

This morning’s comment from my boss takes the cake: “I was wondering who that modelesque person who looked like she just stepped out of Vogue magazine was.” I think it would have been the highest compliant to any fashionista, so unfortunately, it was very lost on me.

So far I have managed to carry off the following looks:

  • Mysterious/alluring (do not laugh)
  • Sexy
  • Sporty
  • Girly
  • Shu Nu (You can stop laughing now!)
  • Korean babe (my new found fetish is Korean dramas, I have no idea why)

Whether I manage to maintain this is yet to be seen. My new fringe irritates me every so often. I know it would normally take some getting used too, but it tickles my eyes and forehead; which is why I did not have a fringe for years.

It would definitely be an interesting experience and a huge test of my patience and temper. Life lesson from a hair cut, not a bad deal I must say.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home