<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stream Of Thoughts

Work has been a killer. I have decisions to make, but I cannot seem to bring myself to make them. My mind has been so full of things to write, but the time never seemed enough. I guess nothing really goes as planned.

I am starting to wonder, if due to some things I said to one of my bosses, I am being put on the bench. As much as I know one of my colleagues is extremely capable of doing it, it does hurt that I was not asked or suggested. Modus operatus in the office seems like don’t tell the staff anything; keep them in the dark. I notice conversations suddenly change just as I enter. The feeling of doom looms too low overhead.

After working longer than expected on Saturday, and still not doing the work I planned to do, I came back to PC, being such a darling. Since I have been working crazy hours, I haven’t been able to see or play with her. Unfortunately, I feel asleep on the couch pretty quickly. Damn that couch, it just induces sleep.

I had a really nice dinner the other day – complete with laughter, jibes and just being. It was a great offset to the amazing fiasco of the days before. My dreary spirit and mood was lifted. It should last a while.

Over on the overseas front – got a call from my best friend. I really do miss her. With the pending trip in August, I am getting truly excited; though the trip might not happen, as just too many things creating hurdles. It is times like this, I wish I could just be there to just sit with her; I know everything will feel a lot better afterwhich.

This is seriously one hotchpotch of a post. I’m actually shocked I wrote it. Soon I will definitely write more logically and less stream-of-thought like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home