<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Friday, March 30, 2007

Change Of Heart

This has been sitting on my plate for a long long while.

nadnut had asked me so nicely, and I thought it would be really fun to do this meme.

But between my insane schedule and lack of inspirational ideas to the fact that my model has been to busy for my photoshoot, I never got around to doing it. Today, I had reached home before my supermarket’s closing time, so I decided to get a few food items to stock up and I caught the golden can at the corner of my eye so I quickly grabbed it.

Isn’t the little one the sweetest? Her expressions while I was shooting her, was so hilarious and heartwarming all at the same time.


She took a while to decide, fickle little one.


Greedy as well.

I had never liked Barney, the damn thing irritated the living daylights out of me. It did not help one bit that the darn thing was this horrid purple and green. Even while my little cousin lived with me, I could tolerate a lot of the programs she watched - constantly and sometimes even on repeat - from Bananas in Pajamas, High Five (this one was particularly interesting) and various others. But I just could not stand Barney. I would rather deal with her crying, than put on a Barney VCD which would keep her quite with no fuss.

Today, I was willing to tolerate him for a little while at least. After the photoshoot, the Barney episode also was ending, and he was singing that blood-curdling family song. Guess what PC did? She leaned over and stretched out her arms wide for a hug. When I pulled her down to me, she was very contented to just hug me and watch them singing, with a couple of kisses. How does one fault Barney when it makes the little ones do such lovable things?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home