<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fluttering In The Wind

I wasn’t as upset as I had imagined I’ll be when some harsh words were thrown at something I had worked on. I felt infinitely more insulted and angry the previous time when my work was being meddled with.

Could it be because I felt that I didn’t really make the effort to write that text? Or was it that I didn’t put in the effort s I assumed it would be tossed out anyway?

I was strangely unaffected throughout it all and was even lucid enough to have these thoughts, instead of my mind being filled with various methods of which I could torture the person in question.

I was still in fairly jovial spirits when I left the office, all factors considered. I can’t really pinpoint why my mood suddenly turned melancholic and in some sense needy. As each phone call brought me to a dead end with the short word “bye”, the surrounding looked strangely tempting to just lie back, ignore everything and close my eyes.

So I met my mind in the middle and I sat down and just watched the people milling around. It just made me feel lonelier. This strange mood swing baffles me. I’m not exactly sure what my mind is trying to tell me. I guess I have to wait and see, my mind is too convoluted for even myself to figure out half the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home