<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Being Comfortable

Over the weekend, I had the run of my house to myself so I excitedly decided that I would operate from the living room. Besides the better light - which is infinitely more conducive for working - and the ease to watch over an elderly pet, I was extremely tempted by the sofa.

It turns out that I didn't get any work done, but I did get a lot of amazing sofa time. I have a strange affinity towards sofas. I tend to like nicely curling up on them or having a quick nap or just simply lazing on it.

Just the other day, I was playing with PC on the couch, the next thing I knew it was midnight… I had nodded off into dreamland… quite a feat for someone who doesn’t go to sleep easily. I think this stems from the lack of couches over my lifetime. In my childhood home, there were two – and I had a lot of fun on them. Tho I don’t recall sleeping on them, they were definitely used and abused.

The thing I look forward the most when I do get my own place – is the freedom to just curl up on my own sofa with a cushion and a blanket.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home