<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I've been hit (on)

My day today, ended pretty badly. I shall tell the tale of one of the reasons why it went downhill (when it started on a pretty high note).

Due to my meeting at my normal lunching hour, I hurried down to a nearby food court-like to grab a quick bite. This is the conversation as I remember it:

Food shop aunty: Wah, less cloth. So sexy you dress.
Me: err… *tries to get her to take the money*
Food shop aunty: Very good, your body very nice.
Me: *grabs food and walks away really fast*

It’s not like I eat there once a week – I hardly buy from that stall. In all the time I’ve worked in this area, I doubt we have exchanged more than 50 words (outside of me ordering food).

This aunty hitting on me (in my opinion) was just beyond belief. I was so shocked I didn’t know how to respond at all. Should a friend of mine, who I knew fairly well decided to say something like that to me, I would have just laughed it off and with her/him. But if you don’t know a person, this is highly inappropriate. I was so utterly uncomfortable… looks like I’m not eating there anytime soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear.. there's nothing wrong in wearing what you're comfortable in.. *hugs*

11/28/2005 3:26 pm  
Blogger Zhe Bin said...

The auntie confirm got a bachelor son lah.

11/29/2005 6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home