<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Rambles on insane week

It has been a crazy week. Feels like 2 weeks worth of work all compressed into one. From cleaning up after people at work, a big meeting on Thursday with screw ups before and a full day launch on Friday – where I was running around in heels the whole entire day! – I am so beat. Finally I managed to get some time to unwind on Saturday – it was great to be able to not have to worry about the launch or work for those few hours. Thanks so much guys, I really appreciated the laughs, conversations and company. :)

To lift my drooping spirit, I decided to go shopping and have my favourite laska for dinner. Although it was two stops away, achy me took the bus to spare my ankles – which are cursing me right now. Dinner was a slight disappointment; the laska is not as good as it used to be - the activities after which perked me up a little.

I went shopping (tho my body said I shouldn’t) and got myself an amazing pair of boots! It’s not CFM boots – but I think they are really really damn fine.

I also passed this store which some of their clothes caught my eye – I even tried on something. But the sales assistants were so darn pushy I couldn’t stand it. As I was flipping through some of their tops on the rack, I saw 2-3 items that I swear belongs in a sex shop or something one would wear for Halloween. So darn scary.

I think I’m getting old – my body cannot handle the pressure I put it through anymore. Though I lazed around the whole day trying to recuperate from last week; less than two hours out and I’m so beat. My feet are screaming in pain, and my body doesn’t want to sit up.

Anyone wanna give me a massage?

1 Comments:

Blogger nutcase said...

hey,
nice boots! so when r u wearing them?

11/14/2005 1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home