<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Never judge the book by the cover

Many of us are guilty of using that cliché line so often that it loses it meaning when we say it. I try my best to live by it, but more times than not, I fail. Today is an excellent example.

On my way home from work, I got onto the bus and saw these 3 boys that were seated near the front of the bus. The first though that ran through my head was that these were unruly teenagers simply because one of them had his leg on the seat adjacent to him. I was surprised a little while later. Someone on the opposite side got off the bus and accidentally left something behind; one of them grabbed it and ran after the guy. I felt really bad after which – as even the guy who I “saw” as unruly as he was also telling the guy nearest to the aisle to grab and go after.

Note to self: Always try to keep an open mind and not make judgements so quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home