<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Busy busy busy little bee

I've so many things I want to blog about - this sudden urge to write is fairly overwhelming. Unfortunately - between work and outside stuff and friends (of which some of them have been solid pillars due to my circumstances) - I am very worn down and have hardly anytime to write. Quite a few of the subjects are kind of out of date, but I’ll see how things go and if it makes sense to write about it.

Today was quite an amazing day – from watching people play paintball (not being able to join in really irritates me) to catching the teaser campaign for the Star Wars exhibition where a whole bunch of dedicated fans took a march from Far East to Ngee Ann City library in full Star Wars costumes. I took tons pictures today and my camera battery had to die at the most inopportune time so a lot of the pictures I took with my friend’s camera. Now I’m patiently waiting to get all the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home