<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Saturday, November 05, 2005

A kid’s life

Last week, I saw my goddaughter after a few days or more of not being able to see her. Every time I don’t see her for more than a couple of days, she looks so much bigger – she seems to grow so fast.

This time, she finally can hold her head up for slightly prolonged periods of time. When I was happily playing with her, she looked right at me and smiled, which turned into a giggle. She is such a sweet little one at times like this, yet when she starts to cry, I just want to run as far away as possible. Counting in my pretty bad day, that just made everything paled in comparison.

Just the other day, it was my baby cousin’s birthday and I even texted my aunt to see what time I could call her but by the time came, I completely forgot. I didn’t manage to call her until yesterday. Now I’m going to plan a time to take her out during her holidays.

Anyone up to take some kids out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home