<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Friday, November 18, 2005

Living with kids

In the place I rent, there are now 3 kids – of which one is my goddaughter I mentioned previously. The toddler girl (hmm… at what age does kids stop being a toddler and become a child?) my landlord is looking after for now.

In the past week, I feel I’ve been pretty short with her – I can’t even be sure why; if it’s the fact that I’m just completely worn down and therefore have no patience to handle her or if it is just my tolerance reaching its end.

I really shouldn’t be blaming the child; she has grown up previous in a place where the adults didn’t really care for her. In some way, she is created as she needed to survive there.

But it really does test my patience at times…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home