<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Saturday, October 22, 2005

By royal orders

When the King says, subject must listen. So here is my dinner which I have just eaten.



I cooked the noodle dish, the fish came out from a box and all I did was shove it into a toaster. A nicer picture my handiwork.



Looks darn tasty, doesn't it? I finished all the noodles in less than 10mins. Right now, it’s nicely digesting and I’m feeling very satisfied with myself. It was actually a not bad attempt at cooking within 20 minutes (I had not eaten since yesterday lunch so I was damn hungry).

Since I got praise from the actual chef, he says it looks good and tasty, maybe I’m on my way to greater heights… anyone want to be my guinea pig try my cooking? It is hard to cook for one, there is still some more of the noodles left. No need to hunt for my lunch tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visually enticing, but is it tastefully pleasing?

Yum yum yum.

Let the assault to the senses begin!

10/24/2005 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home