<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Toys And Stresses

I have been crazy busy thanks to a huge project at work. But something snapped last night, so I hope I will be alright.

Today, I am a very very very gleeful person. I realised how many toys I have this month! As of Monday, I had got myself something from the recent PC show and a huge black and white thing. Today, my wonderful new toy I have been waiting two weeks for arrived. I was skipping in my office and I have a whole slew of pictures of me opening up my new present! Photos are not uploaded yet, so please hold your horses. I will endeavor to blog about tons of stuff once work eases up. There is still one more toy this month!

I also recently won a battle at work. So I am very pleased with myself and now have to live up to what I fought so hard for.

Not to mention, some people from my past, are turning up in my life so things are mounting extremely quickly. I sometimes even forget to breath.

Toodles, back to the daily grind!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the office victory means you are going to reward yourself?

Another toy perhaps?

6/07/2007 6:01 pm  
Blogger alexisphoenix said...

That is probably the best idea I have heard all day.

But I think I have more than enough toys for many more victory rewards to come. hehehe

6/07/2007 10:57 pm  
Blogger Cheryl said...

is it what i think it is????

6/11/2007 1:46 am  
Blogger alexisphoenix said...

Depends on which new toy you are referring to :P

6/12/2007 12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home