<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Chilling and getting high

As most of you know, I’ve avoided having alcoholic drinks for quite a while now. I only tend to drink when work calls for it. I went to a chalet/bbq party the other day, and there was quite a fair bit of alcohol, so it was offered to me and I decided to join in the festivities and merriment. One glass soon because another and another, tried some new flavours of Absolut, poured way to much alcohol in my glass at one point so I had to keep topping up with mixer. My friend actually was going to pour more, coz he thought I was just drinking coke. I haven’t been so high in ages… it was a weird feeling and got me thinking of other things.

All in all, it was a great night, with amazing company. We made so much noise, and cracked so many dirty jokes that we chased the near by people away. After the food finished, we went back to chalet for more “bonding”. There were screams of delight from the room, as most of us plonked ourselves outside (due too the sheer number of people who turned up) – we had to strain our heads to see what was going on, or just wait for the person who caused the screams to come out and tell us. I think the people next door might have thought we were having a mass orgy of sorts.

But sitting outside was great; we were all just sitting on both sides of the walkway with bottles of alcohol in front of us. It was a great time just to sit and joke, talk and laugh with friends. We had some of them pull of funny antics, a competition between the couples and a dare of stripping.

I haven’t had such a fun time in ages! It is one of the best bbqs that I have been too in a long while… and it just reminds me that I should at least try and plan my party; especially since its long overdue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home