<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Walk back in time

Just came across my box of photos today. It was an interesting perspective of the last 5 years of my life.

In the box I found so many memories. In a way, those photos has my little cousin growing up again. From the first picture I took of her when she was about 2 mths until the time she moved out of my grandma's house. Then the pictures of her were a lot less - since I saw her a lot less...

I found pictures of me with my extremely long hair (It was really very long), pictures of friends I don't see anymore. My trip to the zoo as I really wanted to see the White Tigers when they first arrived. My first holiday (as of now, still only one).

With each picture, it brought back the memories of that time and things surrounding it.

All in all, a good way to spend 2 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home