<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, February 28, 2005

Something to look forward to?

I type this sitting in an unusual place. Unusual because its new to me. I just moved out of my "rented" place. Much pain and aches later, I now am in a new surrounding.

Things didn't go smoothly, at all! From saturday, things kept screwing up. I'm on dial up at the moment, as there wasn't enough time to shift everything. Thankfully, one of my friends was free and had a car so moving the stuff wasn't so bad - it was bad enough. Right now, we are both so achy from moving everything. I can't believe one person can have so much stuff. My boxes, bags and all are just cluttering up the whole place. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed by the whole day.

Anyways, big thank and hugs to my friend who stuck it thru all and went home sticky as can be!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home