<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Friday, January 28, 2005

I need an uncle....

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found this the other day - No, I'm wasn't there coz I need to be but someone mentioned it to me so we went to check it out.

On ROM's website, there is an online form for registering for Marriage - the Notice Of Marriage. Go have a look at question 4, its the only one with part A & B. Try this out.

Click yes for Q.4A - Agree to the fact that you are wanting to marry a blood relation.
Click no for Q.4B - What happens?

Oh no, you can't get married! Try answering yes for Q.4B. OH GOD!! You can get married!! How bizarre isn't it. I actually have a screen shot, but unfortunately its in the office. So go and try yourself.

What kind of logic is that? Anyone got any background behind it, please share!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home