<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, February 07, 2005

Actually getting out of the house...and the trouble

I type this as I'm on the bus home from Chinatown. I think these following of my body parts have been seriously injures - shoulders, back, knees, ankles, feet and right thigh. why just the right thigh i hear some of you ask, well how in the world would i know. climbed up the steps of he bus and this sharp pain shot through it. i nearly fell! now that i'm finally sitting down after such a long day, all the pain is coming to the surface. Do I hear someone people asking why I'm in so much pain? Aww so sweet - I'll be nice and tell you too.

All in all, it was a fruitful day. manaed to finally see my darling cousin whom i havent seen in ages n was missing him dreadfully (Hey cousin! i know you r reading this). he gave me something i sorely needed n to hear his calming voice made my week.

After lunch with him, went to Suntec Carrefour to get a tumbler & earphones. Damn earphones were so ex so i went to funan in hopes to get a cheaper pair. Found them but not until after the incident. Some stupid boy was running into funan, presumably to play some game, dropped a whole bunch of cards-including his student ezlink. Tried to call after him,but he was too fast. In the end i had to go all the way to the info counter to drop it off for him.

Now I'm on my bed after having a luxious shower, typing a hell alot faster. Then I headed to P.S. since I was nearby to buy a bigger bottle for my water at work. Had this bright idea - Walk to Paragon to buy the cute little compass my friend has. On a Sunday. In the afternoon.

Started walking happily and all. Got to the small road between Hello! and Citibank, and realised the Change of Guard was just about to start. So crazy me, followed it back all the way to the Istana just to watch the entire cermony, then walk back towards Paragon (AGAIN). It was quite fun I guess - lots of eye candy, I got nice pictures and one of the Provost guys dropped the gun!!! Hahahahahahahahhaha(Evil ain't I). Yes, my back was aching, and my feet was starting too act up by then. Managed to find the compass quite fast then I had my 2nd bright idea of the day. Decided to go to Chinatown to find the German sauages I've been wanting to eat since I first heard about it. Smsed my friend, but didn't really get a firm response but I went anyway. Stupidly walked all the way to CK Tang instead of using the busstop infront of Heeren.

As I got off the bus at Chinatown, I nearly turned around and went back. It was swarming with people - What was I expecting for the last weekend before CNY. What the hell, I decided to try anyway. With my no sense of direction, I was walking around Chinatown looking for some German man selling German sauages. After a long walk, I managed to find it and he was quite a character. The sauages and the guy was worth all the pain and trouble looking for them - and the pictures I got are also quite nice!!

After which, I had to find my way out of there, bought a couple more things and then headed back. Now here I am in a lot of pain. I bet I'll be limping around for the next few days and be quite depressed over my bank balance as I bought so many things today!! Sheesh, so much for trying to save money.

Maybe I'll post the pictures - Depending on the response of you guys....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST POST POST PIC PIC PIC

2/09/2005 12:29 am  
Blogger alexisphoenix said...

If no name, the comment holds no grounds ok... And can please be more specific? Got 2 different sets of images.

2/09/2005 12:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me the chio-ness lah.....as long as there's pics i wanna see =0p

2/09/2005 11:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home