<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The sheer brilliance

As I was talking to one of my colleagues at his desk, I started hearing this "ding-ding-ding" sound - Like some small bells were ringing. Me, being me, was getting a bit irritated by it, so I looked around trying to find the source but it just kept going.

My other colleague seating in front, looked at me for a while and then started laughing like crazy when I started looking around. Then I finally figured to look up......

*Drum roll please*

There was a bloody wind chime hanging there and my head was knocking the weight below which was causing it to make the sounds. The clever me, was looking around for the source even!! My colleague was laughing her head off coz I was so blur just looking around while the whole time I was the cause of it. It was just so hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home