<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ice-breakers

Relationship are such fragile objects. Some small event/thing/word/etc could change it forever. I just watched Closer today - quite an unusual look at relationships. It was interesting, although the timeline was a bit confusing.

It also got me thinking about my life and relationships - not that there is anyone special, there hasn't been for a really long time. But more on the friendships I've made and those I've lost. We're all skating on a pond where the ice is really thin. Any cracks shows easily, and too much weight will send anyone on it into the freezing waters beneath. Yet to build upon the ice, takes a lot of hard work and endurance. Imagine, the hours taken for the ice to freeze over, but seconds, mere seconds when its all gone.

Right now, I'm reeling from the cold. Will the ice ever freeze over again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home