<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Art Of Listening

Will people ever really listen?

It is so infuriating to hear my superiors tell me that something is wrong, after I have said it many times before and kept bringing it up to their attention. Regardless of how many times I try to remind them, or show that them that we are missing huge chucks of a project, they always choose to see it at the last moment.

As if suddenly, a great light has dawn upon them and the panic sets in. They start getting paranoid and frustrated that things are not done. It is beginning to seem like they will never really hear what I have to say or let me do the things I continually suggest to prevent the avoidable stress.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks almost we get these sort of people everywhere.

If I have any concerns or complains, it is always in email. Not only is it in black and white but email also provides a critical element of the time stamp.

I do have managers acting blur and claiming that they did not receive the email, I had no choice, when dealing with these weasels, to drop a hook in the email e.g. "P.s. Btw, please confirm your attendance for the upcoming sales seminar." etc.

Sigh.... things we have to do to stay in the dirty fight. :(

6/27/2007 8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home