<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happenings

In my new place, here is the list of happenings, in no particular order

  • I have worked late three out of six days (it’s not boding well)
  • Had lunch at my desk (it’s seriously not looking good)
  • Forgot the unit number of my new office, even though I had checked it the night before.
  • Found my coffee supplier and they have learnt my order by the fourth day – pretty impressive I must say (but I think they got it wrong today)
  • Screwed up the phone greeting twice (First time in my life I have to answer phones with such flair) and both times it was my boss (can I get any unluckier?)
  • I missed an important appointment because of work
  • For one entire week – I had unhealthy food. Then again, I started this week with unhealthy food. Argh! I need to find some healthier choices to balance it out

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverelf said...

What kinda phone greeting?

"Good morning/afternoon, xxx depertment, xxx speaking how may I help you?"

It's like going to Carnegie Hall. You gotta practise :D

2/16/2007 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home