<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

As The Tear Drops Fall

It’s been a long day – both at work and on the personal front.

My sounding board, my voice of reason in the midst of my madness, my grounding for my castles in the air, etc etc etc (I could go on, but what is really the point) is gone… From the time the person stood 5 feet away from me, I felt lost and alone. All I could do was not cry and stand there and watch the distance between us grow.

It seems almost certain that my partner in crime is not coming back too. I can’t seem to shake the feeling of loneliness now.

As the tear drops fall,
The soul empties out.
Loneliness creeps in,
Under the cloak of sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger nutcase said...

hey! u alritey? u can talk to me, u noe?

1/17/2007 11:27 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

i miss him so much too... sigh...
Luff,
al

1/17/2007 11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home