<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Comfort Zone

This is broadcasting to you from a darken corner of my room, on a make shift bed, with only a bedsheet on the floor. Technically my laptop is on the floor, since it’s off the bedsheet. (See how dedicated I am to you guys!) Even to get to where I am located, it is some form of an obstacle course, and a lot of squeezing.

My room has just gotten a new paint job and the paint only recently dried so the big table/dresser has not been moved back yet. I was planning to sleep on the couch – something I had already planned for weeks ago, when I first heard of the painting adventure. But currently, I seem to find solace in my makeshift corner and am in no mood currently to move downstairs to sleep, when I know I’m in desperate need of REM.

In the last two weeks, my room has been turned upside down twice. The first was for the installation of the new aircon unit, and today it’s the paint job. Maybe it’s enough sub-consciously that I am in somewhere I have known for so long. Changes scare me – and in some way, I’m looking for stability.

Even if it’s as simple as finding a little dusty corner in my room to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home