<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Comfort Zone - Redux

Downstairs wasn’t all that bad in the end. I got tired of kicking a huge object, so I packed up, put everything back as best I could and bundled myself, blanket, pillows and bolster down to sleep on the couch.

At first it felt weird – I even text my cousin to tell him that it was feeling a little like I had a fight and was stuck on the couch. When the strange initial feeling passed, the ambient night sounds took a little getting used too; I was then lulled into a sense of quietness. Besides the fact that I woke to the movements of the morning in the house (but strangely couldn’t make myself get out of bed couch when my alarms went off.

Another night on the couch tonight, and I’m actually looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home