<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Venturing

I finally had the chance to see my brother’s home. It’s nice and cosy – though my brother and his wife have only lived there a while – and it has their names written all over it. Their showcase might be a bit bare, but I’m certain it will be filled up with their many memories pretty quickly.

We were sitting in the kitchen discuss careers and such, and my brother says to me “You should really start planning and settling down into your career” or something to that effect. It’s made me wonder if he really sees me as one who has no career path, or is it because our work/industries are oceans apart; he doesn’t really seem to understand how mine works. Do I really seem aimless in my career? The happenings over the past week do make me question myself a little on where I am heading. To me, I feel that is just fear talking as I am venturing into new and exciting ground, which does feel a little overwhelming.

Could it really be a wrong path, and my brother is right that I need a serious plan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home