<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Higher And Higher

As a young girl, I hesitated about using heels. If the occasion called for it, I wore a short heel lest I topple over and embarrass myself.

Over time, I've grown more apt on heels and I can even run in some of them. They have become higher and thinner.

As I told a friend today - when I started work at my current job I wore sneakers and one and a half inch heels, max. Today I had on four inch heels that were thin (but not stiletto thin) and was happily striding around the office. These days most of my heels are about two and a half to three inches.


In some sense, I’ve surprised myself. I never expected to be able to walk on these kind of heels. My next challenge would probably be to wear stiletto heels as till this day, they give me the creeps.

But I do wonder, do I really walk nicely in them? Or does it give me an un-ladylike posture and gait?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home