<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Spectacular Spectacular

I managed to catch the opening ceremony of the Fireworks Festival 2006 @ Marina Bay. My friends made it there earlier than me (coz I fell asleep) and I'm so thankful they fought tooth and nail to save me a spot on the bridge; as by the time I got there, I would have been blocked and not have gotten any good shots at all! I did get a few good ones, mostly bad but its expected... it was a breezy night so the smoke moved off quite quickly.

Here are some of the nicer ones



A great bright and cheery start


There was a whole bunch of fireworks which started out gold and suddenly the ends become coloured, amazing


Connect the dots


Fireflies in fireworks – sweet


Palm trees?


This just screams carnival atmosphere to me


Going out with a big bang


The Aftermath

Yesterday night's performance was done by an Italian team, and my was it passionate! Many might not have grasp the full performance as anyone would be mesmerised by the sheer beauty of the fireworks, but the music accompaniment was amazing. Full of life and passion, I was utterly in awe of the whole thing.

Definitely going to try my utmost best to catch the other teams.

1 Comments:

Blogger exotic said...

gosh..the shots taken were darnnnn niceeee!

the bloomingsssss!

8/12/2006 1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home