<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Inadequate

Today I got “stalked” again. Some guy waited for me outside the ladies and even tried to follow me. I managed to hide in the crowd and lost him pretty quickly. That would be the only thing that happened quickly.

You can be surrounded by hundreds of people and feel utterly lonely. I was hiding in a throng of people in a major shopping mall, but I just couldn’t shake the feeling of being all by myself trying to escape from the person.

It is hours after the incident, and I’m still shaking. You think talking about it will help. But it doesn’t really help a lot. There isn’t a way to convey the fear and the anxiety that is coursing throughout the body. No matter how you try to describe it – you just can’t and it makes you just feel worse, inadequate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear babe.. *hugs*

8/20/2006 12:35 pm  
Blogger nutcase said...

hugz... i noe the feeling :)

8/21/2006 10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u feeling much better...

but if it's me, i will kick the guy inbetwn his legs

8/22/2006 12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home