<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Friday, April 29, 2005

Metrosexualism

David Beckham brought it to new levels/heights.

On the train the other day, there was this male student with the Johnson's & Johnson's clean & clear pore pack in the side mesh pocket of his bag. Is society pushing "good looks" on guys - who was previously known as the (normal) soap & water gender - to sport all kinds of grooming products to beautify themselves? A look into my grooming pouch right now & all there is.... Wait one min - I don't have a grooming pouch. Ha! I go to work every day without a spot of makeup on my face and it doesn't bother me at all. I can't understand why women take so long in the ladies nor do I understand men suddenly going, "My face is in such a terrible state".

Is this world just changing to something I may never understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home