<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

One's true love never disappears

As one grows older/up (which ever term makes you feel better about yourself getting older), things fall along the way to give space for the new things which are happening in your life.

Sometimes, we completely forget how much we loved doing a particular thing, and other times, after a long while something stirs inside and you suddenly remember that you haven't thought of it in a while.

I recently gotten back to enjoying one of my first loves - Reading! For a long while, I've been too busy to read. My books, and boy do I have a lot of books, have been relegated to a box/corner/side to collect dust for quite sometime. With the recent move and the find of
Bookcrossing I'm really starting to look at all my books again. I've yet to release a book yet, but hopefully soon. I'm re-reading a lot of my old books and now, one entire shelf of my spanking new bookcase is lined with my books already. I foresee the bookcase being very used and I like my bookcase, it makes me feel immensely comforted that its there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home