<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, March 21, 2005

Aural pleasures... the shivers it sends down one's back

I was in Orchard on Saturday night and I got treated with some aural pleasure. At Hyatt, the one next to Scotts whatever it is called. There was a Lambogini parked outside. And as I was walking towards it, someone was getting into that car.

Of coz, me being me, slowed down. I managed to hear the darling start up and oh boy. Does she purr!! It was just such an amazingly gorgeous sound. Then he slowly drove out from the sheltered walkway - the car's engine is just beautiful. She is just gorgeous in all sense of the word. People where staring and all at the car. Noticed this few boys practically drooling over it. All the green-eyed monsters popped up everywhere.


Why can't they enjoy the beauty of the engine, the way she purrs and the power, that lies beneath that hood... The sound of a Lambo engine, there might not be a more beautiful sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home