<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Past hauntings

I've had a pretty "haunting" week... Let me explain before everyone starts to freak out and no one wants to be around me.

When I took my baby cousin out on Tuesday (last week), I got this surprising SMS from someone I haven't heard from in a long time (didn't really except to ever hear from again either). We exchanged niceties and said we should meet up soon to catch up. But last night he said something really weird - which surprised me and started to make me think about all the stuff that happened before. We've known each other for so long, so it is kind of weird that he only mentions it now, or rather a subtle suggestion/nuance?

On Sunday, was bored (or maybe lonely) so I messaged a few people some stuff. I didn't expect him(one of them) to reply so I was shocked. When he asked to meet me, I agreed. But the minute I saw him, I regretted my decision instantly.

Who ever said revisiting your past was a good thing? See what I have to do deal with now? Sheesh like I don't have enough problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home