<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, October 09, 2006

Spinning Around

For a long while now, in many ways I have been fairly aimless and quite lost. It’s been bugging me for entire time as I just couldn’t justify to myself my life.

During work today, I made a half hearted goal – to get off my butt and start doing the things that would offer me a sense of accomplishment. As with anything, this was not without a hurdle. Within a couple of hours, I was already contemplating if I should skip my already made plans; of cleaning up my room, a load of laundry and maybe a run if I was physically up to it.

Willpower prevailed and I was back, filled up with food and started cleaning up my room. I threw away four bags, FOUR FRIGGING BAGS of trash. I’ve got tons of paper everywhere that I have to go through all of it just in case of important documents stuck in between. In the midst of the trashing, I found things that were dated in the year 2003, plans for an event and company that my friend and I was supposed to embark upon and various other tidbits—some that brought upon a smile.

All in all, it isn’t a bad start to my grand master plan.

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Confucius”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home