<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Perfect starting

I have found a perfect way to start the morning. No, Mandy, it’s not a round (or two) of morning sex.

I went to see my grandma a few days ago and she gave me some bak zhang (wrapped rice dumplings). As I like yam, she gave me two of the ones that were specially wrapped with it inside.

This morning, someone steamed all the bak zhang in the house – I quickly grabbed one of the special ones for breakfast. When I finally bit into it, the sensations it created on my palate were just amazing. I just couldn’t stop gushing about how amazing it tasted to whomever I met while eating it. Even now, hours later, I can still imagine the taste and texture of it. A bak zhang wrapped with my favourite ingredients, the top of the list – Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home