<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, April 24, 2006

What were you up to – Part deux

Last week was a hellish week – from Tuesday to Thursday I came back only to collapse in pure exhaustion on my bed. Poor kel was left alone. I swear I found a bit of dust on her when I touched her on Friday. Work is really starting to kill me… and I’m not sure what I’m doing anymore.

As you remember, I had a ton of emails, news & blog feeds that I got over the last weekend. I valiantly tried my best to go thru them all on Monday, but I didn’t get far. On Friday night, I almost fell out of my chair!

The count was:

Emails – 760
Blog feeds – 160
News feeds – too many to even start counting!

Combined with the items I haven’t read from the long weekend – it’s going to take ages for me to catch up on everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home