<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, August 08, 2005

In need of dates - Part II

There are a whole slew of fireworks for the Carnival @ Marina and I’m looking for kakis to go and watch with me. Yes I’m such a fireworks crazed person. I already have about 2 picture albums of it. Hehehe

Well, here are the dates
8 Aug – Singapore team
9 Aug –NDP fireworks
14 Aug – French team

I know it’s a bit of a short notice for the one today… but I’ve been really busy so I hope someone can make it! We can make a picnic out of the NDP fireworks since it’s along the Esplanade

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dear,
i din noe u r a fan of fireworks... i've been going out wif my gf to take pics since the day of preview. there's still 1 more session on coming Sun, if u dun mind to join us.

8/10/2005 12:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home