<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Only ranting - from beginning to end

Ugh! Such a wasted weekend. I wrote this when I am in a state of annoyance so some things might just not make any sense.

Saturday
I was doing my usual housework then got tired and feel asleep while playing my game (I swear I’m becoming addicted to that game.). Woke up around 6plus, 7 and continued playing and while playing was thinking I should go down to Suntec, catch the fountain, get one of my favourite pick-pick food and buy some stuff.

I was too engrossed in my game to realise the time so by the time I left the house it was after eight. Thought I would be able to get there by 9, so at least I would catch a little bit of the fountain. Lo and behold, that was just not meant to be. Roads near Suntec were all jammed and buses re-routed coz of the NDP rehearsal. So the bus driver advised that we get off at Middle road and walk as it was going to take really long for the bus to get there. By the time I got to the food court – the stall was closed!!!! Argh!!! I really wanted to eat that. In the end, I had to settle for pasta, which was not nice at all. Went shopping at Carrefour and got quite a bit of things – had to hurry coz I was slowly strolling around not realising that it was so late until the announcement that they were closing in 15mins time. Having my bad luck, there was no Suntec feeder due to the NDP rehearsal and the late hour. With my bright idea to walk to Middle road and take my bus from there I was happily heading towards the bridge to Beach road; then I got stopped by the security as they were closing down areas of the building so I had to walk outside of Suntec. Damn hot night and such a bloody long walk.

Sunday
Tried to iron some clothes – didn’t get very far as I got hungry and decided to cook lunch and lazed around after that. Obviously I fell asleep and woke up a little after 7. Quickly decided to try for the pick-pick food again and buy the couple of things I missed out yesterday. Trooped back to Suntec (again) and managed to get one of my favourite meats that they do as well as sat at the fountain to eat and enjoy. This might just gross everyone out but I found a small bug in my food!!!!!!! Was so irked that I stopped eating immediately.


Then I went in to get the notebook but the bookshop was closed and the other item was not available. So out of 3 things I came to get – nothing turned out right. As I was walking around Carrefour I saw the roasted chicken and decided to buy one to go back and eat for dinner (since I didn’t eat what I bought). I didn’t know but they were having a promotion – 1-for-1. Thought I’ll just freeze the extra for another time. On the bus back, the ditzy me remember that I had already bought one chicken yesterday; thus I had a total of three bloody chickens. What in the world am I going to do with so many?

Reaching the house, I remembered that there was the Pasar Malam going on at the Central – which I wanted to go too. Sigh, I could have had a great meal of Ramly burger and saved so much time / heartache / money. Who knows when I’m going to get another chance to eat Ramly burger. I am a such a ditz I swear…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home