<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I don't believe I did it again

Hmmm...After typing the title, I realised this might just sound like some Brittany Spears thing.
Have faith, it isn't! There is no reason why I would want to talk about her in the near future.

Well, what the title meant is - in 2 months, I've managed to lose 2 mobile phones!! TWO!! While out with my cousin on Monday evening, the stand in mobile for the Sony Ericsson I lost previously (and hadn't replaced) disappeared - I didn't even realise it until about an hour or so later. Oh well.............

Had to go down to town to get another SIM card again - but I think the staff was blur or something. Coz I was supposed to be charged for the new card, since I lost it twice, but they didn't. Or maybe they are just going to charge it to my bill. Was planning on get a zero dollar phone but unfortunately there was none left at that store... they said they might have a couple of that model at the other one, but they couldn't be sure. It seems they only update the stock list once a day. It's weird, they are a technology company, one would think that they can update their stock balances real time so that if it wasn't available at one store, the staff can advice you to go the another.

Since it was crowded and hot and fast approaching the Parade starting time - I thought it better to hightail it out of that area before I became a sardine.

Maybe I'll swing by after work today (If I can actually clear my desk to some reasonable state)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home