<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Saturday, June 18, 2005

A saga....in the making

After much thought, and a little persuasion. Ok so Al wasn't really persuading, she just said that she would see me there. We all thought it was a good idea.

So begins my story of this day. Took a bus to get to ulu Hougang, and on the map that I was looking at it seem that if I had reached Kovan MRT station, I had missed my stop. Dutifully looking out the entire time, suddenly I spotted in a distance a Kovan Melody sign. Alarm bells started ringing in my head. Therefore, when I saw the MRT station I quickly jumped off the bus!

I tried walking backwards – but got even more lost so went back to the station trying to consult a map which showed nothing helpful at all! I was walking towards the bus stop again after going to the ladies to clean up a bit (Damn hot evening! I was hot & sticky from the walking). Right after I crossed the road (to the bus stop), I reached into bag to get my phone to try and call Al to see if she had any idea where I was in relation to the location. Bloody hell, my phone was missing!! So I quickly turned around searching the ground as I walked back to the toilets but my darling Sony Ericsson phone was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! I called the phone while searching around but to no avail :(
My phone has gone to someone else…

I’m depressed – I liked that phone… and I had things in there which is very dear to me.

Of coz to make matters worse, I was curt with Al as I was stressed out over my missing phone. Sorry babes, really am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home