<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Saturday, May 14, 2005

So that I can heal faster

So it wasn’t the brightest idea to put up a MSN nick that has “I’m in so much pain” included. But well, it has been done – and I can’t think of another one for the time being. Plan B – explain it once and for all, so I won’t have to do it again, and again. Oh and again!

On Wednesday night, going back I fell down an overhead bridge. That is the reason why I am in bloody pain. Things that I have hurt:

Broken skin on my left foot
Bruised both big toes
Twisted right ankle
Pulled muscle in right leg
Bruised arm
Pulled muscle in arm

Those were the things I realised on Wednesday night. Unfortunately for myself, I found out one more thing on Thursday which made everything worse…..

I pulled something on my right side!!!

Basically that has restricted my movements drastically and with me not realising it until much later (read as: Thursday night), the actions done on Thursday morn & afternoon – caused it to hurt more.

Some FAQs
You tumbled/fell down the entire bridge? *shocked looked on face*
Err… think about that statement again. If that happened, I’ll be either dead or in hospital in ICU or something.

Why aren’t you going to see the doctor
Because, there is nothing the doctor can do – Besides give me muscle cream which I have a lot of anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huggies.... luff al

5/14/2005 3:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See a Chinese Sinseh aka Tui Nah

5/15/2005 2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home