<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, May 09, 2005

As the day draws closer...


I came across this website a while back. Recently I found this article while surfing aimlessly. It is an informative and bloody hilarious read which is good facts to know at this point of time - random trivia anyone?

Today I was reminded quite humorously about how useful (& how insane my colleagues are) lightsabers can be. 2 of them were using bamboo poles as lightsabers for a duel to the death. Fine, so I'm exaggerating; but lightsabers are such useful inventions (as bamboo poles are - think Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for another scenario). On this page is my 2 favourite uses from this website. Warm coffee is such a important drink, even for a non-Jedi; and of coz for all you smokers, there is a solution to that constantly missing lighter. Just be careful not to swipe off your nose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home