<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, May 30, 2005

The Power Of Water


Had dinner at Suntec's fountain today. I finally managed to get upstairs, after running into a couple of roadblocks (part of it was being renovated) and sat in the centre. Not bad music - DJ was a little off today – but still quite nice. Quite a number of people disappeared after the first laser show, so I just sat there for a while, enjoying the atmosphere.

The air was cool, and a little wet and every once in a while the wind blows and I get “sprayed” with the water. It was a great spritz (better than the bottled Evian one). Somehow just sitting there calms oneself and soothes the soul. I guess I’ve always been fascinated with water – drawn to it all the time… from wanting to go to beach or see a fountain or just sit near a small waterfall.

Extremely good dinner I must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home