<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Friday, May 06, 2005

As it is inevitable…

The posters/banners/trailers and tons paraphernalia have been everywhere for ages. And the final chapter of the 1st trilogy (or 2nd for you anal people), is about to begin.

I came across this
article a couple or so days ago – its even written by a guy named Wendell (But of course I can’t remember the actual spelling of the jedi’s name). Its true, I've watched Episode I so many times - yet one of my memorable scenes is when they do a wide shot of Nebu, its just so beautiful.

In New York, they are having a ‘stand-a-thon’ to raise money for charity! About 300 people signed up for this line – there were lines for both Star Wars I & II. I’m not sure about the other 2, but this year the proceeds go to Starlight Children’s Foundation which is similar to Make-A-Wish Foundation.

We obviously must also have a tribute to the entire saga. So in London (for those of you so have so much time and money, you can go. Got extra cash or no one to go with, I'll volunteer for that hardship) they will be screening all 5 episodes
back-to-back and then head over to catch Revenge of the Sith with George Lucas and the stars of the movie.

They’ve already launched the toys worldwide since 1st April to create the attention and the hype. Yeah, like Star Wars really needs it.

I’m just excited as the next and can’t wait to catch it!

Then we’ll all play the waiting game and see if Mr Lucas actually will have time to do 7, 8 & 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home