<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Monday, November 06, 2006

Procrastination

For months now, I’ve been telling myself to get off my tush and exercise since I’m fine to start running again. Every time I had an excuse for not starting, most recently it was the haze.

Finally, I took a first step. I went for a swim today. Albeit the fact that my stamina is almost zero – it was a good start. I forgot how refreshing a swim could be, or how happy one can feel after a bout of muscle straining activity.

It’s 11plus as I type this post, and yet I am feeling sleepy. I do hope I don’t wake up with aches tomorrow.

Any one wants to join me for a swim soon?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do Muay Thai...heheh...
Luff,
ali

11/08/2006 12:10 am  
Blogger alexisphoenix said...

ali,
are you aiming to kill me?

11/10/2006 12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home