<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random Ramblings

 

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Compounded Effect

Just the other day, I had to be out of the office for an entire day. The sequences of events was just plain hilarious
  1. Woke up late
  2. Forgot my mobile phone (When this happened, I was hit with a realisation that the day would not turn out smoothly)
  3. Had a sudden minor crisis and therefore got held up in the office and was late for the appointment outside
  4. Couldn’t get to the appointment as it was locked and I couldn’t call a colleague as well, I didn’t have my phone
  5. Had to search for a payphone (I’m amazed at the lack of payphones…sheesh just because mobile phones are so everywhere, doesn’t mean that payphones should almost disappear)
  6. My batteries and spare batteries died at the most inopportune time
  7. Paid $8.50 for two batteries instead of $4.50 for 4 (sigh, why oh why do I get so easily caught up in making sure everything is the best instead of having a stopgap measure)
  8. I twisted my ankle and I was in heels
  9. For some reason, I was so hungry an hour after I ate lunch… that I ended up being very distracted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home